7.8.08

Burger Toppings

Playing around with burger toppings is something that I really enjoy doing. I won't get into how I make my burgers right now (I stick to 80/20 fat content) but just post a couple toppings mixtures that I have made recently that work well.

Burger one:
Caramelized onions (Vidalia)
Roasted eggplant
Fontina cheese
Balsamic-Garlic mayonnaise.

Burger two:
Thick cut bacon
Over medium fried egg
Sharp cheddar cheese
Spinach (sweat it first)

Note on the second burger: keep your patty a little thinner than normal because you really want it to feel like a brunch type sandwich where everything is the star.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

burger one is the ish. i haven't had burger two, but you know how i feel about eating eggs and chicken together... that's eating the eggs with cow and pig... it's like embryo and the entire extended family, but i'm sure it's still tasty. =] keep up the good work, mister!!

-gisook

Anonymous said...

Burger one sounds amazing and just made my mouth water a lot. Snap.

--Angizzle