22.10.08

NBA Preseason Picks

MVP: LeBron James
Defensive Player of the Year: Ron Artest
6th Man of the Year: Rodney Stuckey
Rookie of the Year: Greg Oden
Coach of the Year: Jerry Sloan

Divisional Winners:
Atlantic- Boston
Central- Detroit
Southeast- Orlando

Other East playoff teams: Toronto, Philadelphia, Cleveland, Indiana, Chicago

Southwest- New Orleans
Pacific- Los Angeles
Northwest- Utah

Other West playoff teams: Houston, San Antonio, Phoenix, Portland, Dallas

Western Finals : New Orleans vs. Los Angeles
East Finals: Philadelphia vs. Cleveland
NBA Finals: Los Angeles vs. Cleveland
NBA Champions: Los Angeles

I originally wrote that New Orleans would win it all, which I a big part of me still believes. But if the Lakers can stay healthy they should be the best team. Also I would seem like and huge homer (and feel like I jinxed it if they lost.) I think there are are 4 west teams who can win easily (LA, NO, Utah, and Houston.) I don't think any East team will be strong enough to compete with them, unlike last year.

No comments: